Jan 27, 2011

40 Beauty Questions.

Hey girls! I'm doing these questions so you can learn a little more about me! Feel free to take these questions and complete them yourselves. If you do, leave me a link and I will go read it. Enjoy!!!

MAKE-UP:
-What foundation do you use?
I use the Covergirl NatureLuxe silk foundation. It feels exactly like a tinted moisturizer and that’s exactly what I hoped it would feel like since foundations provide too much coverage for me! I love it! (I know I`ve said I don’t like buying Covergirl products because they test on animals... they claim that this product was not tested on animals.)


-How about concealer?
I usually only use concealer for under my eyes, and I adore the Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer. (Why is it not listed anymore on the Maybelline website?? :O.. I hope it's not discontinued!)


-Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow. It could suck because most drug store products come in pink tones..

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They look nice if you make them look believable unless it’s Halloween! I wish I was able to put them on, but I suck at that!

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I did. I use so much mascara it dries out within 2 months so that's not even a problem.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I bounce through mascaras so much that there’s not a brand I “use”. Right now I just started the L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara (The one with the little ball as applicator) and I`m not liking it very much so far. I think I`m going to go back to Voluminous and I really want to try the purple Covergirl one. Is that tested on animals?



Want to read more? Click This!!
More makeup questions followed by skin care!

-Sephora or MAC?
That is a hard one! Last year I would have, hands down, said Sephora, but now its really close. MAC is amazing, and I`d pick it over any other brand of makeup, but Sephora has hundreds of makeup brands and a bigger variety, so I guess I have to go with Sephora.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I do not.

-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Every product is applied differently. Most of my makeup is applied with brushes, but I apply concealer with my finger as well and my paint pots and cream blushes! Foundation, I go back and forth from brush to fingers, its different every month.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I either apply a paint pot, a primer or a NYX jumbo pencil before application. Sometimes I don't if im in a rush or going out for an hour, whats the point of wasting product for nothing right?

-For the face?
If I know I'm going to be sweating, like going for a night out dancing, then yes I will apply a base on my face. But it's very rare that I do!

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I'm crazy about neutral colours (clearly I'm boring in that department). My all time favourite color has been All That Glitters by MAC which is an amazing beigeish colour and works perfectly with my skin tone and eye colour. I think that’s going to change because Silk Teddy by Too Faced is taking over, it`s a sort of pink/peachy beige!

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I mostly use gel liner on my upper lash line and the rare times I apply liner on my water line it`s with a pencil.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never? But I always poke my eye with mascara, which is even worst because the mascara actually stays in your eye.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They`re awesome and super pigmented, but they are a bit of trouble since they mostly look best wet and if you use them dry they get messy.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have a few mineral products like a foundation and eyeshadows, but I find the ones I have are powdery. I really want to try MAC`s M.S.F!

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Thats a hard one because I have two. I love MAC`s Sandy B and Rimmel`s Soft Coral. They`re both peachy coral shades, which is what looks best on my lips!


-How about lip gloss?
Smile by MAC... another coral colour :P


-What is your favorite blush to use?
Style by MAC. Yet another coral! Hahaha. I love corals, as you can see.


-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Never have, and I`m not really sure I ever will. Unless I`m extremely desperate for a limited edition item I cant get anywhere else.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, I find the drugstore has really brought up their game in the last few year. I remember when It use to be really cheap, but now a lot of their products can be comparable to other products 3x their price! Drugstore mascaras are amazing, I would never pay $50 for a mascara because I know I'll find a better one at the drugstore. I adore Maybelline, probably my favorite drugstore brand!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
There are none near me that i know of, which really sucks. If I ever find myself near one I would love to go!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Not really, I do it for fun and my face is my canvas :P If I got them for free I would go!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Only mascara, thanks god for Q-tips

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Crazy lips with crazy eyes, you gatta tone it down buddy! Pick one and go soft on the other!

-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral Neutral Neutral!!! at least for eyeshadows. Lipsticks, I wear pinks and corals, nothing crazy. Nails, I LOOOVE crazy colourful nails!

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Lauren Conrad, she's just perfect in everything she does. She's definitely a fashion icon to me. And Selena Gomez wears very nice makeup, not overwhelming but it's never boring .

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara. I find that single product does the most for me I adore it! But I would also need a mirror because I am unable to apply mascara without looking like a raccoon after!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah. Often, when I`m going to the grocery or little outings like that. And the gym! It's more embarrassing to sweat off your makeup and look like a clown than not having any at all! (trust me, I would know...)

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not horrible, but makeup definitely helps me enhance myself.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I love the Maybelline Dream Mousse line, I own a lot from it! And E.L.F studio line!

-What do you think of Makeup??
It`s a lot of fun to play around with but I don`t think you should go overboard with it. Play safe and you`ll look natural! But if you're a risk taker, I cheer you on!


SKINCARE:

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I only wash it before I go to bed. Some people think it`s horrible not to wash it in the morning
but how much could I dirty it in my sleep?  

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
My skin is pretty normal. On rare occasions it will be a little dry, but that's only on the coldest days of the winter or if it gets too much sun exposure.

-What is your current facial wash?
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. I love it!

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, about once a week!

-What brand do you use?
I just use shower gel from lush and a loofah!

-What moisturizer do you use?
Nivea Cream. It does what it needs to do.




-Do you have freckles?
Yes I always do year round, but they are really noticeable in the summer. When the sun comes out, so do they!

-Do you use eye cream?
Not really. I own a few that I got as purchase gifts from Lancome but I never make use of them.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I get the occasional blemish or two. I'm very fortunate to have the skin I have.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I only tried it once when I was on vacation with my friend for the hell of it. It didn’t really do much for my skin (although it was only for a short period of time) and I won't put chemicals on my face if I really don’t need them right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment