Apr 13, 2011

March Collective Haul

Okay, so I'm very late, and I blame school! I took all the pictures on April 1st so these are truly all purchases from March. It just took me so long to actually put together this post.

I made an order from E.L.F at the end of February and received part of it in March and the other part a couple of days ago (the order got screwed up). I will be doing an individual post for that haul, but I also want to make it a sort of review. Enjoy!!



N.Y.C Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink 
Wal-Mart
I love how NYC is seriously bring their game up. Very blendable, a nice variety of colour, and inexpensive!


 
N.Y.C Matte Bronzer in Sunny 
Dollarama
Found this at the dollar store for a dollar. I've been wanting to try this and I don't know why I never did! Great for contouring.


 
Urban Decay Naked Palette & Mini Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Sephora.com
Full review to come!!!!!


  
Maybelline's the Flasies Volume Express 
Wal-Mart
Click here to read how I feel about Falsies mascara!

 
L'Oreal's Voluminous Carbon Black 
Wal-Mart
I can never go wrong with my much loved Voluminous, but I do like the curved brush better than the normal one...

 
China Glaze nail laquers. From left to right: china glaze Bermuda Breakaway, Bahamian Escape, First Mate, Tempest. 
A nail supply store
I finally found a nail supply store in my city that actually sells a very wide variety of China Glaze. I was sad because they didn't have For Audrey or Refresh Mint! I will find them someday!

 
Color Club in Black, Orly in Burried Treasure
a Nail Supply Store
At the same nail supply store I found Orly, which I've never tried before. It is an amazing rose gold colour & is a foil nail lacquer!

Wet n Wild's Saved by the Blue & Hannah Pinktana 
Wal-Mart
These are great. I only need to apply one coat, they dry super fast and don't chip! Best part: they're only a couple of dollars. & their names are all cute and are from TV show or Movies!



Sally Hansen Nail Clipper 
Dollarama
Found this at the dollar store for a couple of dollars and seeing as I always misplace my nail clippers, this could be useful!






John Frieda Lightning Spray
Shoppers Drugmart/Pharmaprix
Full review to come!!! Will have before/after pictures! One think I can tell you: if you want to lighten your hair without dyeing it, TRY IT!!!

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque 
Winners
This wasn't in my March favourites for nothing!!! It does wonders to my hair. My hair has never been so soft and silky! I found this at Winners at a very discounted price: $30 for the biggest tub (500ml), that's like 50% off!



L'Oreal Elnett Extra Hold Hairspray
Wal-Mart
This is the best hairspray I've ever had! It holds your hair do so well, while not making it hard and sticky. The only thing I don't enjoy too much is the smell. It's not horrible, but I'm very sensitive to smells and this one gives me a headache. Yes, I'm weird like that!



One 'n Only Oil Treatment
Winners
I got this at Winners for $12, and the tag claims it is originally $30. I don't know if it's true. It basically does exactly what Morrocanoil does and makes your hair soft and shiny (in a natural not greasy way). It is also suppose to nourish your hair to help make it healthier.



Aussi Sprunch Spray
Wal-Mart
This is basically a hairspray formulated especially for sprunching your hair (giving it a beachy wave look). It does what it says it does, and this will be great for a going to the pool fast hair do, or simply going for a picnic.


 
  DKNY Be Delicious
Winners
Hey, I can see myself on the perfume! haha! Actually, this is an eau de toilette, not a perfume. An eau de toilette is a bit less sptrong than a perfum and has more of the primary notes in its smell. Just like the Elnett hairspray, the perfume gives me a headache (but I love the smell of it), but the eau de toilette isn't as strong so it is perfect! I got this for $35 at Winners instead of $70!!


Calvin Klein Euphoria
Magazine
I subscribed to a magazine and they sent me this as a gift. The smell is good, but seeing as I'm very sensitive to smells it also gives me a headache (I KNOW, I can't wear many perfumes, it's horrible!)
 


Slatkin & Co Passion Flower
Bath & Body Works
Yep... I fails at burning this candle and now it looks beat up. But it smells GREAT! This is part of their Spring collection which is very tropical. This one smells like Passion Fruit. I got it for $13 because it was 2 for $25, so my friend and I split it and each got one :).




Slatkin & Co Island Margarita
Bath & Body Works
I seriously almost bought a big one of these, but contained myself and bought the small one. Like it's name says, it smells like margarita minus the saltyness. LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. oooo nice. i just got the pina colada and pink sangria candles from bath & body works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Pink Sangria a while ago too! It smells amazing doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete