Apr 16, 2011

Nails of the Day: Essie's Topless & Barefoot

Unlike makeup, when it comes to nail polish, I am all about colours! You will rarely find me with nude nails. I recently bought a mini set of Essie's spring collection, and this colour was in it. I was not very interested in this one, but I really wanted the others. 

This is a pale beige with pink undertones to it. You can especially see the pink tones in the sunlight. I've never found a nude colour that is opaque and suits my skin tone, but this one does! 

After one day of wearing it I got bored, but didn't have time to remove it. I got the bright idea of using a thin brush black polish to design a cute bow on my thumb, which actually brought my nails to a whole other level. I wish I took a picture of it (but dumb me didn't, I'll do it again soon!). 

What do you think of this colour?

0 comments:

Post a Comment