Apr 24, 2011

Nails of the Day: Wet n Wild's Hannah Pinktana

 Read More for additional info about this polish!!!



A few weeks ago I was at Wal-Mart and noticed that Wet n Wild had new fast dry nail polishes retailing at a little over $2. Why not try one?, I thought.

I bought a royal blue (called Saved by the Blue) and this one. I kind of bought this one as a joke because it is named after Hannah Montana and I am a Miley Cyrus fan. I found the colour pretty but nothing extraordinairy. Well, turns out I really like this polish. It dries practically instantly, has a super nice pink colour with a ton of pink and purple microglitters.

The downside: It took me 4 coats to actually get it opaque (Saved by the Blue is actually EXTREMELY opaque though). But this can also be good because you can put it on top of other polishes and it adds some pink shimmer completely transforming the polish. It wasn't really a problem because by the time I would put polish on my two hands, the first hand was already dry.

I 100% recommend these. Instead of purchasing some $10 polishes I'll satisfy my nail polish urges by buying more of these! 

PS. The names are super cute, they all involve T.V.shows. How I Met Your Magenta, 9.0.2.1.Orange!

0 comments:

Post a Comment