Apr 21, 2011

Nail of the Day: OPI's The One That Got Away

The only colour I wanted from the Katy Perry collection was "The One That Got Away" (+ the shatter...). I kept going back and forth as to whether I wanted to buy it, and every time I decided I would it would coincidentally go out of stock, giving me enough time to change my mind.

My friend had bought it and offered to lend it to me, which I accepted! I've finally tried it on & if you like the way it looks in the bottle, wait till you see it on your nails

Sadly, my camera could not catch the exact colour it was, and trust me when I say that I filled my memory card trying to get the picture right. I'd say it's a tad more burgundy and has so much more shimmer than the picture shows. It's such a diva colour (the good kind of diva) and you'll look like a star with it on your nails!

Did you get any Katy Perry polishes?

t

0 comments:

Post a Comment