Apr 30, 2011

Royally Obsessed, Continued.

I've finished my Winter semester of school today! Hallelujah!! This means I finally had time to watch the Royal Wedding. So exciting!


Id like to start by saying how much of a romantic I can sometimes be. This might explain the reason why I got emotional watching the marriage. I mean, it is a true fairytale every young girl grows up dreaming about. What are the chances that you meet a Prince, you both fall in love and marry? 

Once you grow up, you get over that "Prince Charming" dream. That is until you see a royal wedding like this one, it all comes winding back. Where is my prince? ;)


Now I will stop blabbering! Can I just start by saying how beautiful Kate, or Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge, looked. Her dress was outstanding. It is not over the top, but it is a dress that I will remember for the rest of my life. It just couldn't be any more perfect. But she also looked beautiful in a more emotional way. She glowed with happiness, although it must have been such a stressful day. I could practically feel rays of sunshine coming out of her through my television.

Who else was happy? You guessed it, the groom, William! Genuine joy sparkled through his eyes the whole entire time. It was so wonderful to see such a powerful love between both of them.

Now, lets talk wedding cake. I may not be a huge cake fan, in the eating sense, but I do love some Cake Boss. For their reception dinner they had an elegant white cake with very light beige details. Looking at the cake from far you would only notice the flower detailing. It is when you get close up to the cake that you realize how incredibly precise the detailing really is. I am sure every person at the wedding reception was blow away it & I sure was what I saw the closeup. What I absolutely love about it is the pearls. It makes the cake look so luxurious. It is definitely royal appropriate and I congratulate the maker of this cake. I don't like cake, but I would absolutely eat this one, it looks delicious!
 


As final words, I would like to congratulate William & Kate for their marriage. They have made the world fall back in love with the royals, by falling in love with each other.



0 comments:

Post a Comment