Apr 11, 2011

Update!!

Recently, I've had NO time to write on here. I know, I am a horrible blogger.

So, school is taking over my life. I'm currently in finals, and if you go to University you know how horrible exam season can be. Even worst, it is finally nice outside, so all I want to do is go biking and walking. AS IF I HAD THE TIME. 

I just got home from my first final which ended at 9PM today, 3 more to go! I think it went well! Come April 30th, I am free.

Well, not exactly... I am taking two classes in the summer. :( I know it sucks, but they're intensive and end before July, so I will have the rest of the summer for myself. I just need extra credits..

Anyways, I'm going try posting a couple of posts here and there. I'll do my best!

Love you all, if you read my blog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment