May 15, 2011

Nails of the Day: China Glaze's High Hopes

I actually bought this colour a while ago but never got around to using it. I've recently gotten into a very summery mood where I want to wear everything coral so I decided it was time to try it out!

I'll start off by honestly saying that the colour that is on my nails was not what I expected it to be when I bought it. When you look at the bottle, it looks likes a creme coral pink that is close to a red. I fell inlove with the bottle right away because it made me think of OPI's Tropical Punch, which is one of my all time favourite colours.

On the nails, the colour is so different. I do not see a hint of that creamy tint found in the bottle, and there is no pink what so ever. Id consider the actually colour as being very close to a fire coral
I actually like it, and I'm glad that I bought it. I feel like if the bottle was the true colour of the polish, I probably wouldn't have dared buying it, so it gave me the opportunity to find a new colour that I have never tried before. 


I really don't like red polishes/lipsticks/blushes because they don't flatter my skin tone what-so-ever. This is why I am never interested in red colours when it comes to nail polishes. Now that I know the fire coral colours do work on me, I really want to experiment with the colour and actually try out more products with this tone.

Thanks China Glaze!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment