Jan 28, 2011

HAUL: Sephora, Bath and Body Works & Shoppers Drug Mart

Hello to all my readers!!
I went shopping today and I wanted to show you what I got! I didn't buy that much so I guess this is a small haul, but I hope you enjoy!!!

First I went to Bath & Body Works, where I bought the most! I'll start with the exciting stuff: I got myself a candle (which is currently burning right next to me! yuuum). B&BW came out with loads of new candles for spring and they're practically all tropical scented. There was a 2 for $30 promotion and since I didn't want to buy 2 candles my friend and I each got one and saved $10 each (everything is more expensive in Canada..). I smelt all the candles and I ended up being stuck on 3: Caribbean Escape, Passion Flower and Pink Sangria. I wish I could get all of them since they were all amazing. My friend got the Caribbean Escape and I got the Pink Sangria. Pink Sangria smells like pure raspberries (which I ADORE the smell of) and sort of like candy. If I were to get another candle I would probably get Passion Flower. It's a bit less of a sweet smell but it smells AMAZING!


 I was in line and saw a 5 for $5 sale on select hand sanitizers. I can't justify having 5 sanitizers if I'll probably never use them up, so once again my friend and I spill it, she got two and I got 3. The ones on sale were only Christmas ones and Halloween ones that they were trying to get ride of.  I love Twisted Peppermint and I've really been using that up so I got myself another one. The name says it all, it smells like peppermint. I also really regretted not getting anything from vanilla bean noel so I got one of those two. All the other scents were Halloween so I just picked out a random one that is suppose to smell like apples, and since I love apples I guess ill like it!
 

WANT TO READ MORE? CLICK HERE!



The final thing I got from B&BW was a freebie. My friend printed us coupons to get a travel size body lotion for free with a purchase. The scent was carried away, and it doesn't really carry me away :P. Well, it isn't bad or anything but I'm not a very floral person so I'm not in love with it but if you like floral scents I think this would be great for you. It was free so I can't whine. I think I might just give it to my mom she'll appreciate it more than me.

Now let's get to Sephora! I only got one thing and it isn't even that exciting. Since I've been restricting my purchases from the store I have to be careful and get only things I REALLY REALLY want. I've been wanting this product for a very long period of time; The Korres Lip Butter in Mango. I have about a gazillion lip butters, but they're all fruity sugary scents that probably don't do any good to my lips. The reason I wanted this was because it has a very natural smell, has a nice orange tint and moisturizes really well. I feel like this is actually a healthy lip butter. It was $13. It was always available at my Sephora but the Mango one was always sold out and since I love mangoes I had to wait till it came into stock instead of settling for another smell.



Finally, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and got myself a Nicole by OPI nail polish from the Justin Bieber collection. I can tell you right now that, no, I did not buy it because there's a little tag with Justin's face on it, but because I fell in love with the colour. I saw that there were new nail polishes and naturally went to see, not because he was promoting them, but because I love nail polish. I got the colour "One Less Lonely Glitter". I find the name so cute, I love how OPI always plays word games! The colour is basically purple sparkles, but the purple is beautiful.

Oh and by the way, Nicole by OPI upgraded their brushes to normal OPI brushes, which is awesome because I love those brushes!




I also bought yoga pants from The Garage, which is a teen store I use to be obsessed with in grade 7. I still like to buy basic things like black pants and wife beaters there since they're comfortable and inexpensive. I didn't take a picture because its simply a black pair of pants.

Thanks for reading!!!! tell me what you think about my purchases!

0 comments:

Post a Comment