Jan 30, 2011

Favorites

Hello my dear readers! I just created a post for you guys stating my favorites by categories (face, eyes, lips, nails, hair, skincare and others) so if you're interested keep reading. By the way, don't be shy to follow me, I'd truly appreciate it!

FACE:

Overall Company:
Maybelline  

Foundation:
Covergirl Nature Luxe foundation in Bamboo

Concealer: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in light 2-3.5

Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Power in Light 4.

Primer: L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets

Blush: MAC in Style and E.L.F in Candid Coral

Bronzer/Contour Powder: E.L.F Blush and Contouring Powder Duo (the bronzer) and the contour shade in the Coastal Scents Contour palette.

Highlighter: 
Too Face Pink Leopard Bronzer (I know its a bronzer but I hate it as a bronzer and use the light golden colour as a highlight, its amazing!)

Brush:
MAC 187 & Eco tools Blush Brush & Coastal Scents Flat Top brush in the pink set.

EYES:

Overall Company:
  MAC for their amazing eyeshadows!

Eyeshadow finish: I love shimmer. MAC finishes: both Veluxe Pearls and Frosts

Eyeshadow (colour): 
most of my colours are in palettes but my Too Faced duo in Fantasy Island is probably my favorite, beautiful light green and forest green.

Eyeshadow (neutral): MAC's All That Glitters and Too Faced's Silk Teddy.

Palette:  Hands down, Too Faced Natural Eye palette!

Eye Liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black

Brow Product:  I VERY rarely use brow products, if it do I use a light brown in my E.L.F 100 colour palette that matches my brown perfectly.

Mascara:
  L'Oreal Voluminous Curved Brush in very black. Gives curl, volume and length, what else can you ask for?

False Lashes:   I have yet to wear those. I never successfully put some on..

Brush: E.L.F $1 eyeshadow brushes = amazing. I like them even more than MAC eye brushes. &&& Quo angled eyeliner brush (small pointed brush, but the actual stick is angled)


LIPS:

Overall Company:
Rimmel!! I love their lipsticks too much for words!

Lipstick:
Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Soft Coral (so moisturizing and amazing colours.. always on sale for like $4..) and MAC's Sandy B. & NYC are amazing and only cost $1.

Lipgloss: MAC's Dazzleglass in Smile!

Lip tint/stain:  Tint: Lush Snow Fairy lip tint (smells amazing, nicest pink colour!). Stain: Revlon's Just Bitten lip stain in Passion.

Chap stick: EOS lip balm, the red fruity one!

Brush: None

Other:  Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. Amazing exfoliater and smells like Snow Fairy



SKIN CARE:

Face Wipes:
I use those from the Dollarama. $1.25 and they're better than all the drugstore ones I've tried, I'm serious!

Moisturizer: Nivea Cream

Cleanser: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Soap: Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids & Karma.

Shower/Bath Gel: Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel.

Razor: The Quattro for Woman.

Make up remover: Maybelline Waterproof Make Up Remover, takes anything off. I put a pea size amount on a wet face wipe and it takes everything off and since I hardly put any it doesn't make my face greasy!


NAILS:

Overall Company: OPI, because I love their brushes and collections.

Nail Polish: Sephora by OPI Metrochic! I love muddy colours.

Red: Colour So Hot it Berns by OPI, Swiss Collection (I still see it at some places)

Pink: A Dozen Rosas by OPI. I was part of their regular polishes but they discontinued it, which is sad because it is such a beautiful colour. I think if you look very hard you may be able to find it since I still see it around, sometimes even for sale since they want to get rid of discontinued colours.

Sparkle: It's between Nicole by OPI's One Less Lonely Glitter and OPI's Bring on the Bling from their Burlesque collection. 

Expensive: Essie's California Coral

Drugstore: Joe (from Loblaws.. only in Canada) colour Mint. (3 for $10)

Nail Polish Remover:  Sally Hansen


HAIR:

Overall Company: Got2B & Tresemme.

Tool: Gama Italy Ceramic Flat Iron.

Brush: Conair Paddle brush from Target!

Hairspray: Tresemme Extra Hold

Shampoo: Garnier Fructis Curl & Shine

Conditioner: Joico K-Pak Reconstruct

Heat Tamer: Tresemme

Random Hair Product: Got2B Smooth Operator Satin Drops Lustre Lotion & Got2B Glossy Shine Serum

OTHER:

Perfume Type: Fruity, Vanilla.


Perfume:
Vera Wang Princess & Bath and Body Works Sweat Pea perfume.


Body Spray: PINK by Victoria's Secret with a splash Fruity & Bright

Body/Hand Cream: Pink by Victoria's Secret Body Lotion in Sunny & Happy. & Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer in Twisted Peppermint.

Candle: Creamy Pumpkin by Bath and Body Works (Fall collection!)

Jewelery Type: I don't wear a lot of jewelery but I guess earrings

Jewelery Piece: My heart necklace my grandma got herself when she was 16.

Magazine: Cosmopolitan <3

Book: The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks

Purse:  Big Buddha's Arlene

Sunglasses: From Forever 21, Big squareish and green!

Pattern: Leopard!!!

Colour: Pink, like 99.9% of girls :P

City/Country: I love Paris too much. I went to Europe a few times and Paris has definitely taken a place in my heart. My room is themed around the city. And country, I would have to go with Canada, proud of my nation :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment