Mar 15, 2011

Naked Palette in Stock on Sephora!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhG0A6XykDqbjpCXyMknuiuyI7N0LHB_1wN6ZdlInT87hhKdBOZeCPIDnzcn9VEYX8S8zZxM8vsSz9DjXpB3owOOIfuJvCHk04mBH4lGdjZ9IcHYL_EM6rxY76KvqJ1oYAzFh_ALUD5ZlY/s1600/P267200_hero.jpgNo word can describe my excitement when I received my much anticipated e-mail from Sephora telling me that they were finally selling the Naked Palette online again for a limited time. My reaction? A few childish squeals & a close heart attack! Although the e-mail had been sent only a few hours before (9PM, E.T.) I had a fear that it would already be out of stock, because you know, EVERYONE wants the Naked Palette.
Sadly, it is practically impossible for me to get the palette where I live. Yes I have a Sephora in the mall a few streets away from my house, but that Sephora does not carry many Urban Decay products. They have the infamous eye primers in the cash line, I recently saw some of their blushes, and during Christmas they had the 24/7 eyeliner set. I also saw their individual eye shadows once when I ran in to get something but was too much in a rush to actually take a look. When I went back a couple of days later, it was as if they had never been there. So as you can see, my local Sephora is not an option. 

I had three options, first was to call a Sephora in Ottawa and get them to ship it to me. I called in early November, got put on a waiting list. At the end of the month I had a voicemail telling me I had 48 hours to call the store or I would lose the palette. That same day I had been in the hospital all day visiting a family member, and the following day he passed away, so the last thing I wanted was to buy makeup. I called again in December and have been on the waiting list since.

Second option was to order from Urban Decay. I put my email on the waiting list, after a while got a email telling me I was eligible to purchasing it since I was next on the waiting list. I was super excited, started the checkout, and guess what? Urban Decay does not ship to Canada. Woop-ti-doo.

Last but not least was the waitlist on Sephora.com. I have been on that waitlist for a year, waiting patiently. I heard about so many people just going on the site and it being available for a few minutes, I wondered why I was never notified but everyone was able to get it. Finally, today (technically yesterday), my day has come. And yours has too if you want the Naked Palette.

Go on the Sephora website, find the naked palette, if you are not too late, it should be in stock.
If ever that does not work, try the following link. It was in the email they sent me. Maybe they only give priority to wait list emails. But now you have the link:

Tell me if you were able to get it. Hope this helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment