May 18, 2011

Nails of the Day: Fun Multicoloured Nail Design

Tomorrow I have an exam for my summer class, so this post will a quick one! I've been so busy lately with my intensive summer class, trying to have a social life and trying keep some free time for myself.


I decided to be a little creative with my nails and create a cute nail designed that involved a lot of colours. This is what I ended up with and I can say I am pleased with the result. At first, I wanted to use neons, but then I realized it wasn't exactly summer yet so I used pastels. I'll save the neons for a month or so.

I have gotten so many compliments on my nails in the past two days that it's unbelievable. I can't deny that they are hard to miss because of how colourful they are.

Here are the colours I used:
  • Essie - Borrowed & Blue
  • Essie - Mint Candy Apple
  • Essie - Van D Go
  • Joe - Faded Violet
  • Joe - Butter
  • Color Club - Nail Art polish in Black
Tell me if your interested from a tutorial, I can't wait to create these again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment