Jan 26, 2011

Bath & Body Works: Valentine's Day


I adore shopping at Bath & Body Works, especially since they finally established themselves all over Canada making it is easily accessible for me! I am not the biggest fan of their signature collections, with the exception of sweet pea which I love! What makes me love this store is their collections that introduce limited edition smells for different seasons and holidays. 

Guess what! Valentine's Day collection has arrived in the stores. The most exciting part of the Valentine's Day collection is their EXTREMELY CUTE hand sanitizers. I only own two Bath and Body Works sanitizers; sweet pea and twisted peppermint (I am obsessed with peppermint smells), so you would not think I would be excited about them right? But I totally am!!!

They came up with 5 new bottles of sanitizer and the stickers on each one of them are adorable, girly, cute and colourful, perfect for Valentine's Day! I also think I am going to love every scent, which is rare since I am so picky!  

Starting from the left of the above picture, there is "I love the bling" which is rock candy scented (bling=diamond=rock... get it?), "I love boys" scented to berry crush (boy...crush), "I love you" scented to sweet pea (I love you my sweet pea... nickname), "I love cake" scented to Butterscotch (that one is pretty self explanatory) and finally "I love shoes" scented to stylish strawberry (basic again!!!).

I personally find it so cute that the name of the bottles and the name of the scents mesh  together, it definitely captivated me when I realized! I am probably just going to end up buying a bunch of them, maybe giving them as little Valentine's Day gifts to friends seeing as they are so adorable! 

Tell me which ones you find cutest, and if you've bought any; which is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment