May 28, 2011

Collective Haul

This is a quick haul of the things I bought since my last haul (March). I haven't had much time to shop so there isn't THAT much. Enjoy!

BabyLiss Pro - Hot Rollers
Bought on flatironexperts.com. My mom bought them so we could share them together.They provide amazing volume and you can create different styles with different roller sizes.

Came with 30 clips. Normally it comes with 15 but flatironexperts.com added 15 extra ones!

The different size rollers

They also had a promotion going on that if you bought over a certain amount you got a free mini KQC straightener, a thermal shine spray and a straightener envelope (my mom kept that). I wasn't even aware of this promotion so I was surprised by in when I received the package.

Bath & Body Works - Candles
I also got 2 candles, which I actually received as a gift from a friend because I brought her to a hockey game. I got the fresh picked cherries and the peach bellini! They both smell amazing and are true to their names!


Benefit - Highbeam, Posietint, Benetint
I always wanted to try the Benefit Highbeam and their lip/cheek tints. Sephora had an exclusive set of a mini Highbeam, Posietint and Benetint, so I thought it would be a perfect occasion to try them all out. I love all the products, but I especially love Highbeam and I use it every day!


China Glaze - Crushed Candy (crackle)
China Glaze is practically impossible to find where I live ( I had to do some extreme research to find retailers) but they happened to sell China Glaze crackles on sale at Winners (the TJ Maxx of Canada). They had every colour but I decided on this one because I always wanted to try For Audrey and it is similar.



Essie - Tart Deco, Turquoise & Caicos, Borrowed & Blue, Van D'Go
I went a little bit Essie crazy recently. I have been appreciating the brand so much lately. I've done a Nail of the Day for each of these colours I think.

Forever 21 - Love & Beauty - White
I've been wanting to get a white for a long, and I wanted something inexpensive. I guess I paid for what I got because this is pretty sheer. I will be looking for a opaque white because it is a very trendy colour A.T.M.

Garnier - Skin Renew - Undereye Concealer 
The picture makes it look smaller than what it really is. I love this, the colour is lighter than my skin tone and really brightens my under-eye area. It isn't the most opaque concealer but it is build-able. It also noticeably helps in reducing the circles and discolouration.

Hard Candy - Concealer Palette
I thought the concept of this was pretty cool. I just find the formula doesn't really stay on. I guess I just have to try and play with it.

L'Oreal - Voluminous Curved Mascara
I truly worship this mascara, especially the one with the curved brush. It is the most voluminous mascara I have ever tried. The name described it perfectly. I buy it in black.

Rimmel London - Lipstick - Pink Blush
I've really been into lipsticks lately. This is a colour beyond my border, a baby pink! I regretted that I never bought the Viva Glam Gaga 1 lipstick, and I heard this was a very close dupe so I decided to try it. I actually had trouble finding this, either the stores didn't sell this specific colour or if they did, it would be sold out.

Skin79 - BB cream
I always wanted to try a BB cream, and I finally found a store in my city that sells them. I picked up this one because I heard such great things about it. I love it, and I found it really helped in evening out my skin tone. One thing is that there is only one colour and it is light. It blends with my skin, but I noticed that in the sunlight it tends to make me look very pale. Since were heading into summer I don't want to create that effect so I'm taking a little break, but I will be going back to it in the fall.

Urban Decay - 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil - Sin
I have fallen in love with the colour Sin in the Urban Decay Naked palette so I was excited to try this out. If you have tried NYX jumbo eye pencils and they creased on you, this product could be a better alternative to them (though they are much more pricey.) A lot of people use these as a base, but I found it dries really fast, so I use it as quick eyeshadow.

Urban Decay - Primer Potion - Sin
Clearly I am obsessed with Sin. I bought this because my regular primer potion is practically finished and seeing as I always wear neutrals, I found this would be great for me. It gives a shimmery gold-ish base to your shadows. Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! It's so cute, I subbed! :) I'm from Montreal too! :) Where did you buy your Skin 79 BB Cream? Is it expensive? Thanks!
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete